Who We Are
Prime Rentals Ltd. first opened its doors in 1979 in Taber. We are a family-owned, third generation rental company. We are a locally owned and operated rental company with the largest selection of specialized equipment in Southern Alberta. Through acquisition of some key staff we opened our Lethbridge branch in December 2006. As of April 2009, we are in our brand new location in Lethbridge with over 8,000 sq. ft. & 2.5 acres of land to serve you better.
We pride ourselves in our strong commitment to CUSTOMER SERVICE. Through hard work all of our staff (myself included) perform multiple roles to “Get the Job Done”. With no corporate policy forcing our actions, we have the flexibility to do whatever it takes to make you happy. We will get you what you need when you need it!
At Prime Rentals, WE put the Serve in Service.
Simply, we get it done.
No is NOT an option, because Prime’s Team makes Customer Service their #1 priority.
At Prime Rentals, we set the highest standards in our industry, and we call that Prime Quality.
You will only experience Prime Quality with regards to our multi-million dollar fleet of equipment, our service, communication, and teamwork.
- The customer is our reason for being in business, and coming to work everyday.
- The customer is not dependent on us. We are dependent on him.
- It can take months to find a customer, yet seconds to loose one.
- The customer is the purpose of our work, not a distraction.
- A customer does us a favour when he comes in. We aren’t doing him a favour by waiting on him.
- Always be courteous and polite during each customer contact.
- Everyone is a potential customer.
- A customer deserves the most courteous attention we can give him. He is the life-blood of our business. He pays our salary.
- Always do more than when expected when you handle a customer’s request – this is The Prime Way.
- Continually look for ways to improve our quality and add value to our services and products our customers pay for.
- A customer is a person who comes to us with his needs and his wants. It is our job to fill them.