- Q?What are your Store Hours?
- A.Our store hours are:
Sunday & All Major Holidays Closed Monday 7:00 am – 5:00 pm Tuesday 7:00 am – 5:00 pm Wednesday 7:00 am – 5:00 pm Thursday 7:00 am – 5:00 pm Friday 7:00 am – 5:00 pm Saturday 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Q?How are Rental Rates figured?
- A.Rental charges are based upon the length of time the equipment is on rent. All equipment with hour meters have rental rates that include 8 hours of running time in a 24 hour period. Any meter time over the 8 hours will be prorated accordingly.
- 1 Day Rental = 24 hours with equipment and includes 8 hours of running time
- 1 Week Rental = 7 days with equipment and includes 40 hours of running time
- 4 Week Rental = 28 days with equipment and includes 160 hours of running time
- Q?How does Prime Rentals charge for Weekend rentals?
- A.Weekend rates are as follows:
- Equipment rented on a Saturday (or the day before a holiday), we charge 1 day’s rent if the equipment is returned by 9:00 am on the following business day. This is also true for equipment with hour meters. Any meter time over the 8 hours will be prorated accordingly.
- Q?When are Deposits needed?
- A.Deposits are required if no credit card is available and on select equipment.
- Q?Do you offer Delivery and Pickup?
- A.Yes, we offer delivery and pickup of equipment for an additional fee. Rates are based on the equipment rented and the delivery time to and from the destination from our facilities.
- Q?When do I need to show proof of Insurance, and how do I get this Insurance?
- A.On selected large rental items (i.e. Telehandler), we require the renter to show proof of insurance coverage before the equipment is rented. You can usually get this insurance from your business, home, or auto insurance provider for a nominal fee.
- Q?How do I open a Charge Account with Prime Rentals?
- A.First, print out and complete our Credit Application. Then fax to 403-320-1764. Please allow 3-5 business days for your application to be processed. Prime Rentals terms are Net 30 days, that is, we send out statements on the first of every month.