We service what we sell and more!
Prime Rentals is proud to say that when equipment is down, a service truck and technician will be on the way to your jobsite in less than 20 minutes.
If necessary, a replacement machine can be on its way within an hour in most cases. After hours emergency repairs can be accommodated by our highly qualified on-call service technicians.
Our many services include:
- In Shop or Onsite Repairs
- Preventive Maintenance Program
- Safety Inspections
- Extreme Weather/Winter Start Up
- Emergency After Hours Service
- Warranty work
- Service/Repair/Maintenance for your equipment needs
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annual service agreements
- Annual Inspections
- Customer repairs on any heavy duty construction equipment
- OSHA approval- Structural certificate, and annual inspections
- Electrical, hydraulic, mechanical system, etc.
- Repairs and Maintenance.
Let our Service Professionals tailor a program to meet your service requirements!
Downtime is minimized on our equipment through the efforts of a well trained and professional maintenance staff. Every item we rent is thoroughly inspected and tested to ensure that our customers have the most reliable equipment available.
Prime’s Parts Department
We will price match on all the parts for your equipment’s needs. **
Prime Rentals offers an extensive parts network with more than 60 manufacturers of construction and contractor equipment. Our experienced staff can find, deliver or even drop ship those hard to find parts. We stock many parts at our facilities located in Lethbridge and Taber.
Call us today for a quote or to place your parts order.
**With a written quote. From the suppliers we deal with.